East Melbourne Psychology is a practice of highly qualified psychologists with years of experience counselling individuals, couples or families. All of our psychologists have a minimum of at least 5 years experience, with a masters degree in psychology and are accredited members of the Australian Psychological Society. Our practice specialises in Couples Therapy, but also works with a variety of issues including:
- Anxiety, worry and stress.
- Emotional issues such as depression and anger.
- Intimate relationships and family issues.
- Life transitions.
- Career and work issues.
- Grief and loss.
- Sexual concerns.
- Chronic health issues.
- Dietary concerns.
We are trained in and employ evidence based practices including:
- Mindfulness based cognitive therapy
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Couple and family therapy